¿Is religion important to you?

 In my opinion religion is important to me, in the way that I have approached God in certain situations that have occurred in my life where I have found my peace in God, well also understanding that there are many religions where people have different forms to praise their belief. I cannot say that I am a faithful believer and I attend church or ceremonies, but I do believe that there is a being in heaven who helps us find the peace that we often need, so every time the night comes I pray to thank for the day that I had and in the morning for the new day that gave me life to fulfill my dreams and love my family

Religion is an important issue in my life since I studied all my basic education in a Catholic school so I have always had this belief instilled and it has lasted for years believing in God in my own way and praying as my heart tells me each Sometimes I have pain or fear and I want God to help me find the comfort and help that I need in some moments of my life.


  


Comentarios

  1. I feel you, I go to church on Sundays but I think that more than going to a place what matters is what I feel in my heart.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's good that religion gives you peace

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It happens to me too, I am not a very believing person nor do I attend church, but I have always trusted God

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I believe that God is a good companion in difficult times.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My little biography

How can the health service be improved?

Why do you think voting is important?