My little biography

      I Introduce myself my name is Nayeli..

 I live in the city of Santiago, but my family is from the south so I really enjoy the southern climate and life in the country all the time. My relationship with my family is good, although my father lives in the south with one of my sisters we are always in contact, we are 4 sisters, in my house I only live with my mother.

 My passion to travel and share my passion for horses with my family and friends since my father taught me how to ride horses as a child and I made them part of my life.                        

                                           


                               

Comentarios

  1. I love horses. And i'm glad taht you can take care of some of them. And I love you hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The south is the best, it gives tranquility and that is great!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. awww you are so cute<3
    x3 jajajaja the south is the best

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi babe <3 I always have admire horses, they are so monumental
      l and savage.. Have you ever seen the movie "Spirit"? It´s so emotive. Bless you!

      Eliminar
  5. Hi, I had commented "awww so cute" I did not know how to configure the name, sorry jhfdkf :(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would love to know the south, let's go south riding a horse !!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How can the health service be improved?

Why do you think voting is important?