My favorite food

       Throughout my life I have tried so many different foods but without a doubt it is one of the ones that I love to eat and cook haha

My favorite dish is Chinese food I love Chinese food I would eat every day if I had the time to cook it the way I like it, I remember that as a child my uncle worked in a Chinese food restaurant and my visit was a holy day a week where the hahaha until he taught me and I was able to know the secret so that it would be as rich as I liked. Chinese food has different ways of preparation but the easiest is to cut the chicken into small pieces in a pan with oil and when the chicken is almost ready mix with chives, soy sauce among other ingredients, in addition to the rice that depends on the taste of each

  without a doubt it affects health since soy is one of the products that contains the most salt when cooking and also because the mixture of ingredients add a large amount of calories.


  


Comentarios

  1. I confess that Chinese food is really delicious, I think it is one of those that I miss since I stopped eating meat, but I am used to missing many things jajaja

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My little biography

How can the health service be improved?

Why do you think voting is important?