My favorite technological tool is

One of my favorite technological tools is the cell phone because everything I do with the phone allows me to access everything I need and keeps me informed and entertained when I want to watch videos haha ​​The cell phone I use every day to enter my classes, to talk with friends, to call my family and make purchases when I need among many things that allow me to use it.

The use that I give the phone has greatly affected my eyesight, even the desire to go out with my friends since with the phone I can see them in the same way

I recommend using the phone if it is to perform tasks that require technology and not become dependent on the phone


         


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My little biography

How can the health service be improved?

Why do you think voting is important?