My Father


I admire him for the strength he has had to get ahead after all that he suffered from his illnesses and the courage he had to leave the state he was in the hospital, that is why he has become my warrior because I suffered and went through the whole process with him and I know how much I fight not to leave us alone


He is very good and very close to his family and he always taught us that when one can share and help it must be from the heart that is why whenever he can help he does it to those who need it and that is why I admire him so much. a lot of


My father's name is Mario Ramírez, he is 60 years old and lives in the Carahue sector of Temuco, his greatest passion is the horses that he loves and protects with all his life.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My little biography

How can the health service be improved?

Why do you think voting is important?