My Life :(

 It is a very important photo because one of the greatest loves I have comes out, which is the love for horses that my father taught me as a child, horses have always been special to me, they are my children and I love them very much. That photo was one of the last we have of my baby before he died from an accident in the field and I couldn't say goodbye to him.

In this photo he comes out with my dad hours after he came from bathing in the river haha, it was a photo that my sister took after my dad bathed him and he will play with him.


I miss him so much 😞😞😞


Comentarios

  1. ooh :( he must have enjoyed bath in the river a lot

    ResponderEliminar
  2. how emotional to read you, your love for them is very sincere and beautiful :'(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. he was so nice, this make me sad :c

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My little biography

How can the health service be improved?

Why do you think voting is important?