My favorite subject

 Hello everyone, during the two years that I have studied, the subject that I liked the most, has been biotics, it is a field that I had in the first year with Professor Nicolás García, it is a super beautiful subject, where we learn about flora and fauna of the country, the anatomy and morphology of plants, I love it, I did not know all the species that exist, flowers and plants are something very beautiful and that a bouquet shows them, makes it my favorite subject. I love it, this subject made me fall in love with my career, before starting my career, I did not know how wonderful the subject was going to be, it is a lot of material and as time goes by it becomes more complex. I hope that throughout my career there will continue to be a subject like this, my more veteran colleagues have told me that this subject would be even cooler with face-to-face laboratories at the university, but with the pandemic it was impossible.




Comentarios

  1. if it's much cooler with face-to-face laboratories :( but if you like it in the future (if it's possible ) there is also the option of being a laboratory assistant :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My little biography

How can the health service be improved?

Why do you think voting is important?